Monday, December 28, 2009

As a teacher, how can you attract people speacialy for teenagers to be a teacher?

I don't know, but when a student that enrolled in your school in the 2nd grade, then comes to you as a first year High School student and states, ';Mr. %26lt;yours truly%26gt;, I wanna be a teacher!';





It is one of the greatest feelings in the world!!!





My personal belief is that God makes teachers and anoints them for their professional careers.As a teacher, how can you attract people speacialy for teenagers to be a teacher?
do you mean specially ?As a teacher, how can you attract people speacialy for teenagers to be a teacher?
Students with good teachers are more likely to want to become teachers themselves, so be the best you can be. Make the kids aware that you're enjoying life and let them see you having fun teachings. Be prepared for the ignorant, negative comments like, ';those who can't do, teach,'; and, ';I'd never be a teacher with all the junk you have to put up with.'; Without bragging, let the kids know that you're living a good life. Whenever I can I talk about my toys (4-wheeler, my dirtbike, my pool, my laptop) and my house and land so the kids know I'm not impoverished living in a shack somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment