Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it just me or does it seems like all teenagers are becoming emos?

I thought they wanted to be emos just because it wasnt liek every1 else now its liek mainstreamIs it just me or does it seems like all teenagers are becoming emos?
It's not just you. I agree 110%. Let people be sheep, and when a new fad comes out, we'll get tired of that too. Let them learn slowlyIs it just me or does it seems like all teenagers are becoming emos?
I know! wtf is up man? people need ta stop being such babies and get over having a hard life. everyone has a hardship in their life in one way or another there are better things to do than cutting yourself, whatever happened to working out when your stressed? and They try so hard to be different but its like their just part of a huge emo blob monster thing ...
Lol I'm 14 and im not emo....Yet!!





Just kidding but yeah alot of kids these days are ';emo';...I guess they have a lot of emotional problems that they need to work out but I see A LOT of them in my school. They dont really bother me they just stay in their little group!! Its probably just a phase.





=)
it's the trend. They might not wanna admit it (saying they're for real %26amp; unique), but they're just a bunch of look-alikes.





next thing we know, teens are gonna be like curly-haired virgins now (after the jonas bros) and that's the lesser evil.
Emo is the new prep in schools and black is a must. Being weird and strange is the bomb!(i'm not emo by the way)
haha, I'm a teen and I'm FAR from emo.
I just chalk it up to the hormones lol!!
ummm... it's just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment