Monday, December 28, 2009

How can i make my own advice column to help teenagers.?

i would like to help teenagers that have problemsHow can i make my own advice column to help teenagers.?
I'm thinking ';myspace.com'; theres like 80 million people on myspace. You could think of a catchy name and put up a striking picture to catch teens attention. They have im,mail, comments, all kinds of ways to communicate .You could put on inspiring music. Answer questions show articles of like super teens or specials deeds by teens. The best thing about it is that its free and you could reach millions, It actually sounds like fun, send message maybe I can help.How can i make my own advice column to help teenagers.?
talk about common problems of teens put your e-mail in the bulletin so they can write to you about their problems and you can talk about those in your column.

No comments:

Post a Comment