Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teenagers: How much allowance do you get per month?

at least $20 and then my mom would sometimes buy me stuffTeenagers: How much allowance do you get per month?
i dont. i have a permenant charge for everything i do. when i do them they add up. so when i go shopping, i'll say '; i worked for this amount of money, so this is the most you can spend on me';. of course there are certain things that she has to buy like food and SOME clothes. so only certain things count.Teenagers: How much allowance do you get per month?
I don't get an allowance as such. But since I have my dad wrapped around my finger, I just have to say something like ';Daddy since you love me'; or ';Daddy but please i need it'; and then pout or smile sweetly, works everytime. And don't say I'm spoiled because I already know it and love it =]


Caity %26lt;3 x
i get it everyday...





125 pesos.... a dollar is equivalent to 50 pesos





so in dollars.... my allowance per day is 2.50 dollars





but 125 is a lot in Philippines
i don't get any allowance.


-Kℓαяαissα(=
I'm 18 and jobless hence I still get an allowance.


About $620/month(31,000Php)
i'm an adult just wanted to see the responces


when i was a kid i did dishes and mowed the lawn


i got nothing for doing it but got beat up pretty bad if i didnt


i imagine some of these kids will say ';not enough'; how very sad for them to think so
im not getting any right now, since the economy is bad
£30 - but i work for it
$140
$28
$40 :(


what's with the thumbs down, yo?
Depends on how much work a teen does.
Lately I get $600 but only since my Dad got a raise.
$5.
I have a job :]
10 bucks :P
depending on what jobs/chores i do around the house
Ten pounds.
20 dollars plus my job
um 15 to 22 bucks!
$ 20.00
i get £60 pocket money (:
I don't get allowance I gamble during school.
i get £10 a week but i have to pay for like my own haircuts and stuff with that money aswell so i have to save it lol
None, i just ask for money.
I don't have one. If i need something, I'll ask for the money.
I don't have any I just say:';hey dad,could you gimme some dough?';
£32. For next to nothing.
I don't have an allowance D:
I don't have an allowance...

No comments:

Post a Comment