Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are teenagers aloud to live with people who are under 25 in the US?

of course. I graduated and moved out when I was 17. I lived with another teenager. At the age of 18 you can basically do as you please even though your parents are technically responsible until your 21. Under 18 and your parents have much more say.Are teenagers aloud to live with people who are under 25 in the US?
Depends in which context. A 13 year old shouldn't live with her 24 year old boyfriend. But I used to live with my sister and her husband during the summers starting when I was 14 and she was 22. She always wanted me to come live with her permanently (but of course I stayed with my mom during the school year).Are teenagers aloud to live with people who are under 25 in the US?
Yes, of course ( under certain conditions ); My 24 year old grandson is married to a 19 year old girl/woman !
Depends on the circumstances. You didn't give any details, so I can not answer.
very vague, details?
yes
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment