Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How many teenagers drink alcohol underage?

i DID.


Not underage now though, depending on your country underage is only for purchasing the alcohol you can drink on private property over the age of 5





thats why americans come here and class us as having ';no drinking age'; because out there you still have to be 21 to drink at all. (so i believe anyway)How many teenagers drink alcohol underage?
uh... IGNANT_SLOB, thts not true im a teenager (nineteen) and i drink but am not under age....


and yes alot of underage drinkin happens... but at 14 yur allowed 2 drink in yur own home with parents supervision (somethin along those lines) and who knows the exact figures teenagers arent going to openly admit this are they (scared of gettin in trouble)How many teenagers drink alcohol underage?
Quite a lot in my experience. Considering that you can have sex at 16, get married at 16, join the army at 16, smoke at 16 but you can't have half a shandy in a pub. I think teenagers need to be treated with a little more respect and allow them to drink low alcohol in pubs.
I think the statistics are:


89% of 13-17 year olds have tasted alcohol


74% of 13-17 year olds have been tipsy/merry


63% of 13-17 year olds have been drunk


200, 000 teens a year in the UK are admitted to hospital with alcohol-related injuries.
a lot, loads of people drink a lot every weekend.


i drink very rarely and even so its only 1 and i drink slow anyways like a normal person LOL


i think its a disgrace that people drink a lot underage and the parent should prevent this and sort themselfs out
well, in the UK it is impossible for teenagers to drink illegally as the age that you are legally allowed to consume alcohol is at 5 years of age, although we can't purchase it until we are 18.
Uh, any teenager who drinks is underage. So all teenagers who drink do so underage.
It is increasing year by year. It is not good for the health of teenagers and also for their future.
I do. I would say at least 90% of all teenagers drink or have drank alcohol underage.
i do and believe it or but my first drink was when i was 4 years old and it was whisky.
In the UK, everyone i know except me. Surprisingly in the US where i am originally from a lot less do.
i do. and dude i went to a party like i was surprised. so youd be surprised if i told you every person
Loads i only now about 4 people who don't drink ! It is so easy to get .
I'm 20 and I've never drank. Alcoholism runs in my family, no way would I put myself into that.
i would say 8 out of 10 probably do


i did and to be honest didn't know anyone who didn't
Well over 60% I would say,most not regularly though
i'd say about 99% have had some sort of alcohol while under age.
probably like 70-80%
too many, i think that the age should be upped to 21
Most of them do...Some of them don't.
Probably all of them.
probably almost all teens do i know i do
oui i do =)


infact i am at the weekend =)
Too many
Uh I Do
I do
quite many, but i dont
i do
Dont we all???


And yupp, I do!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment