Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are the people who answer the ';Am I pretty questions'; mainly teenagers?

Is it? Do you think any adults actually come in there and answer those questions?Are the people who answer the ';Am I pretty questions'; mainly teenagers?
no, there are also older people who post those questions. its mainly their insecurity or boredom.





those who give harsh answers are probably teenagers, as well, lol.Are the people who answer the ';Am I pretty questions'; mainly teenagers?
the people who ASK are teenagers


the people who ANSWER are a mix of both


usually you can tell it's an adult when they are like ';sweety, you will grow into a beautiful young lady, for now focus on school.';


lol
I don't really know.
Yeah I agree
Usually lonely people of the same age group as the poster.
yeah but they are the ones that ask them too
Lots are teens, some are lonely adults (no offense to anyone.)
umm... maybe the pervy old men. i don't think the beauty editor of Elle is going to come up and look.
Yeah, they're pretty much all teens .
I'm not sure. Maybe. I can't imagine that sorta question catching an adults eye though.


I'm fifteen and I answer them because they're an easy 2 points =D and also I like giving compliments...
no its only insecure teenagers
It depends what the persons age is. Some adults might and those are the ones who are critical, very drawn out. But for the most part i think their teens. i don't think adults go on answers and answer those kind of questions.





:P

No comments:

Post a Comment