Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pregnant teenagers- what do your friends think?

I am 15 and fat and pregnant, lolPregnant teenagers- what do your friends think?
Im 23 weeks with my first, My friends some said congrats! but some were unsure how to react, but I dont care! I Love my little girl!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her! :D Oh btw Im 18Pregnant teenagers- what do your friends think?
鈫扞t's times like this that I feel like a real granny of the pregnancy section.


鈫払ut to answer your question, I can imagine if it's a young teenager lots of friends at school would be mean about it, abandon the pregnant girl etc, but one or two would probably stick around, don't mean to put a downer on the situatuion.


鈫?I am 26 and ';fat'; and very pregnant indeed
Ignore everyone.





It's pitiful. People love kicking each other when they're done. %26amp; you're not even down! I'm glad to see you're so excited. To be completely honest my best friend got preggers at 15 and we all just felt pity for her. We weren't impressed and we saw what it did to her life, but we still thought she was great. In all honesty- that could have been any of my friend or me. So don't listen to these fools who preach like they've NEVER had sex. Pregnancy happens, mistake or no mistake, and it's a blessing. Don't do it again though!





Hope it goes good!
I am 17 and I am 11 weeks pregnant . All my friends and family are supportive. They are so great. I have everything I need. I am happy with my pregnancy, NO MORNING SICKNESS! =]





P.S; I really don't think you have to add that you're '; Fat ';
they're all wishing me the best and don't know what to expect. only 3 of my friends know since it's early on.


none of them responded badly and are excited.


16 and 4/5 weeks. drs appointment next week :)
my 'friends' didn't want to hang out with me anymore soon after i started showing.


but hey there are alot more important things to think about during pregnancy than having friends right now.
Well, If you can look after a baby it is fine. My friend was 14 when she got pregnant. She is now so happy. I cannot blame her.
You sound proud... well it's your life and your choice I guess. Not for me though I'm afraid. Very irresponsible in my opinion.
i think that they are all tarts and stupid for getting pregnant you should get a life and get an education be for you have children
it doesnt matter what they think its what you think of yourself that is more important.
Are you trying to show off?? Wow. That's sick.
you think thats funny when you had sex so early. how f u c k i n g stupid are you!?
well im 16 next month and im pregnant...and coz my mates ent dikz....they are all happy and excitedd 4 mee


:)
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment