Saturday, January 23, 2010

PREGNANT TEENAGERS PLEASE ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTIONS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME?

What thoughts went through your head when you first found out you were pregnant?











Did you care about being a part of a stereotype, or felt people where looking down on you?











Do you believe in abortions? why or why not?








Are you willing to give up your partying for the health of the baby?PREGNANT TEENAGERS PLEASE ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTIONS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME?
I'm 19 and pregnant and I was happy, I honestly feel truly blessed.





I could careless about what other people think, people will always judge you no matter if your doing good or bad.





I am pro-choice but I personally would never have an abortion UNLESS if I were raped.





Yeah I'm willing to give up partying but let me say that just because your married or have a baby doesn't mean your dead.








I'm a PROUD ARMY WIFE. Yes, I may be young to have a child but that doesn't mean I will be a ';bad'; mother. There are women out there that have kids at the ';right age'; and can't even take care of themselves.PREGNANT TEENAGERS PLEASE ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTIONS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME?
self righteous much?
My thoughts at first were,I was scared, but very excited you cant help but be.





I don't care about being a stereotype, I'm 19 and i know i can love and take care of my child. Age doesn't determine how you will raise you kid.





I'm pro-choice, mainly because you don't know other peoples situations.





And i gave up everything you can imagine and had no problem doing it, not just partying, i gave up drinking coke, using my face wash and a lot of little things that you wouldn't even think off, but it will all be worth it





= )
Well i was 17 when i got pregnant... (I am now 21) and on top of that i had a semi-racist family.. and i was pregnant to a black guy =/ I WAS SCARED outta my mind!! I think i thought about every scenario on how i could explain this to my family.. After weeks of crying and thinking.. i broke down and told my mom.. After lots of tears, hugs, and LONG talks.. She wasnt happy but she was going to help me no matter what... And i thought for my own selfish reasons (partying, my body, my friends, etc)that abortion was the only way to go.. My mom was NOT happy at all with my decision.. So on my way to the appointment (It was a 4 hour drive).. I couldnt go through with it.. THANK GOD!!! and now when i look @ my daughter who is 3... I could never imagine my life without her.. She is my heart n soul... my best friend =) ... In the end... our children are worth everything in the world.. including giving up a few drunk'n stupid nights .. %26lt;33











-NOT TO MENTION now my family loves my daughter as if she is no different (which she isnt only to some) No matter what she is the most beautiful lil girl in the world =) no matter what color she is =)
abortion was my option but when i went in, i walked out. couldn't do it. Yes i cared. I lost my family for 3 to 4 months, silenced from them. they would not talk to me. my boyfriend treats me different because i act different from the symptoms, and now that im growing ladies stare at me, more so elder mums and older ladies. I with i wasn't pregnant but now that im his far along you adapt to losing your child hood, it was my fault.
you got to do what you got to do.being a 20 year old mom 19 prego, leaving behind the partying and hanging out is hard but i am not a big party person. but once you have that little one it all is worth giving up things. a new life is ahead. this change is good.
just as a suggestion. none of this would've happened if u had a brain. maybe u shouldn't have gotten knocked up if ur a teenager OR until u were sure u wanted to have a baby.Don't get an abortion, its ur fault that u did this and now U can raise the kid.
I was 14 when i found out i was.. i wasnt a ho* but yeah if u needa talk u can email or IM me.,





fitzsimmons.kyndra@yahoo.com
I was totally excited and happy.


No I don't care what people think of me


I do not. Abortion is murder


I dont party and I didnt before the baby either so why would I do something that could harm the baby?
I got pregnant at 19





I was scared out of my minddd when I first found out. Id knew id be stereotyped, but there isnt really anthing you can do about that, so yeah I was embarrassed and ashamed. I absolutely do not believe in abortions, I could never kill my child because of a mistake I made, and either way a child is Never a mistake, maybe unplanned, but God doesnt make mistakes. Basically you have to give up ';partying'; to be any kind of decent parent, but I didnt mind at all, its worth it, my friends can go out and have drinks and get wasted and party all night, Id trade that every time to spend more time with my son.
Both my husband and I waited until marriage to have sex and we got pregnant pretty much right away. When we found out both of us felt really blessed and happy! I am 18 and he is 20 right. I am finishing my sophomore year of college so hopefully in another two years I will be a nurse and my hubby owns his own business, so we are pretty well off.





I don't care about being a stereotype because we both love children and wanted kids right away. I get funny looks from old ladies at the store all the time and yes it bothers me sometimes (pregnancy makes me emotional lol) but at the end of the day I couldn't care less.





No I do not believe in abortions because I think every child should have the right to life, and if you don't want your child I think adoption is a way better option.





I have never been drunk, done drugs, smoked, etc. that just isn't the way I wanted to live my life.





I grew up in a very Christian home and my parents couldn't be any happier for my husband and I, and they couldn't be anymore excited to be grandparents. We love each other more and more everyday and wouldn't change a thing. =)





Hope you have a great evening! =)
I was so nervous, scared, worried. I was wondering how I was going to tell my parents and what their reactions would be. I didn't care about being part of a stereotype, and I didn't care what people thought though I did get looked down upon alot, and still do! I am totally against abortions. I believe its murder and very wrong. I would never do that to a child. I did give up my partying. To me my baby was my #1 priority. I wanted him to be safe and then after he was born I still refrained from partying. I believe he saved me. I was into a lot of bad stuff before I got pregnant but then when I found out I was pregnant it kinda opened my eyes to all I was doing. I love my son more than anything in the world and wouldnt change a thing.





BTW-I was almost 16 when I got pregnant, I am now 18, married to the father and we are expecting #2 in September :)
i am not pregnant but i can answer two of them.......abortions are wrong so i am against them.





Are you willing to give up your partying for the health of the baby?%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;are you serious??????





take responsibility for your child. you are going to be a mom you should not be out partying especially while pregnant that can have many bad effects on the baby....if you are willing to have sex and get prego as a TEEN then you should as you say be ';willing'; to give up partying.

No comments:

Post a Comment