Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do teenagers younger than yourself ask you buy cigarettes for them?

Its happened a few times to me, I always say ';no, sorry I can't'; I always try to be polite to them. I just carry on walking.





Then they have the cheek to call me fat, i'm 19 :( :(





:(Do teenagers younger than yourself ask you buy cigarettes for them?
No. But there are weird people that walk around my town offering me drugs.


Dodgy place, this is. Chavs are taking over.Do teenagers younger than yourself ask you buy cigarettes for them?
Aaaaw, honey I'm sorry. But good for u doing the right thing. I know its hard, but think of it this way, why do someone a favor when thats the only reason they'll act nice to u?





I've been down this road myself. I find smoking offensive now. My dad almost died because of it, and now he's pretty sick from all the yrs of smoking.





So, in a way, ur doing those jerks a favor by not buying them cigarettes.





Hang in their, I support u and would never call u or anyone else fat. We all have our issue and nobody should be throwing stones. I have a weight issue myself. Been battling it since I was in the 5th grade. I'm 26 now.





Have a great weekend! Do something out of the ordinary because ur pretty extraordinary! :)





Do something fun and different, even if it jumping on ur bed like a kid or watching a funny movie.
i gotta admit i used to do this when i was about 14 ask people to go but most my friends could get served anyway. and now im 21 and get asked quite alot! in most shops i still cant get served myself for them! apart from my regular shop. i dont go in for teenagers never have and dont think i ever will.
Awr ignore them idiots! Trust me, they're the idiots and they need to get a life. You've done the right thing by not buying ciggies for them :) And nope, l'm only 16 so they won't serve me, if l wanted some ciggies l would ask someone who l know or just not smoke at all. I've not smoked for about a week now, which is good. l want to stop. lt's getting beyond the joke!
Put the little sh its in their place man.


Don't take that crap.


Kids ask me all the time, if Im going in to get smokes I'll buy em a pack, if not I tell them where to go, You gotta be assertive with those urchins man.
No, I look too much like a good girl for that. Then again, the Amnesty, Unicef, Greenpeace etc. people with clipboards always ask me to sign this or that petition. Gets boring sometimes.
no i wouldnt dare smoke i am 13 and tell them smokers to get lost they have the cheek to ask for them and if you dont they call you fat it isnt on mate
Well i look old enough so everyone asks cause you have to be 18 i think now? and i look at them like who the hell are you.


And yeah i love it when little rats call me fat, its great.
yeah i get that sometimes. i usually dont do it, but if there is enough money in it for me, i do.





I have made probably 60 bucks doin that.





yes, i know its illegal.
No, it's the one great thing about looking younger than I am :)
it used to happen to me quite alot but not so much since i ve had my daughter teens don't tend to think parents would by them cigarettes and they would be right no need to encourage such a poor habit
No because 16 is no longer the legal age to buy cigarettes in the UK :)
No.


But once, two teenage girls asked me if i HAD any cigarettes to give to them, they only looked about 14
no but i saw a 15 year old asking a 19 year old to buy her alcohol but and he did it!





its nice to see people like you who will be responsible though.good lad ;)
Yeah, I get kids asking me to get booze and fags for them whenever I go to the shop.


I just tell them no.
nope never happened
no but it happens to my dad, lol they stand outside the shop and ask everybody that go's past!
good for you! Stick to your guns.





It's better to be ';fat'; than to be stupid, isn't it?
It's happened way too much to me. Some of them are kids who are 10 and 11 years olds.
Yeah every now and then


I just say sorry guys
That never happened to me, would have say no if it did.
Sometimes. I just say no.
well i know some people who want fags and get there mates to buy them foe them
luckily that hasn't happen to me xxx
I blame the parents.....
They are stupid and immature.


Forget them, you did the right thing mate.





:]
awww thats not very nice!
When I was underage, I looked like I was old enough to buy beer and cigarettes (I looked old enough when I was 14, which was 1982), so I just bought them, because the laws were a lot more lax back then.





Now I am 41, and I get asked all the time by kids who are barely underage to buy them either cigarettes or beer/booze (a lot of it has to do with the fact that I still look very young--most people guess my age in my late 20s). I know they are extremely close to being able to buy for themselves, but I still tell them no. And it's not because it's illegal. It's because if I had a kid who was 18 and someone bought smokes for him, I'd be pissed. I figure I owe his parents the same courtesy I would want myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment