Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why are teenagers so obsessed with lamps lately?

I always see stuff like ';lamps are sexy';


and ';im a lamp for halloween'; or ';a slutty lamp';Why are teenagers so obsessed with lamps lately?
Are you sure you are not confusing the word ';lamp'; with the word';tramp';? Hmmm, it just makes more sense to me that way.Why are teenagers so obsessed with lamps lately?
Treena C That must have been a terrible nightmare...
maybe building off of ';i love lamp'; from anchorman or whatever???? i dunno! that's odd!!!
I have never heard of this although,I just bought a Lava Lamp from the Goodwill store.I am far from being a teen I am in my 50's.
lamp sounds like a slang word to me... not referring to an actual LAMP that you use to light your room.
im 16 and ive never heard of that before.... probably something off tv...
lamps? lol!! i've never heard of someone saying that a lamp was sexy. what's so sexy about a lamp and how can you be a slutty lamp for halloween? ha
What kind of teens are you hanging out with?

No comments:

Post a Comment