Saturday, January 23, 2010

Teenagers: If you were to run away, where would you go?

I would go to the Cleveland National Forest because I can walk there from my house and its beautiful but I couldn't stay because Someone would find me so I'd probably go to one of the square states.





What about you?Teenagers: If you were to run away, where would you go?
i actually have run away


i ran through the city and climbed up the side of a building (because i knew the police would be checking the streets) and i stayed on the roof of that building til morningTeenagers: If you were to run away, where would you go?
I would find the closest family that would not try to have me returned to my parents/guardians house.





A friend is a bad idea, to burden them could destroy your friendship, or at very least irritate them. Unless it is a childhood friend or someone you are basically siblings with, I'd avoid this. What if someone who was just a friend showed up to your door and then stayed for weeks or even months? Friendship is important, but unabated mooching is more than a bit rude, so use this as a last option.





Family will always be a good bet, such as grandparents that would be understanding to your situations, uncles, aunts, etc. The only risk here is if the relatives and your parents/guardians have a close relationship they may have you returned before you're ready, if you ever intend to return at all.





A word of warning, running away and imagining something such as living on the fly, in a park, on the streets etc. is an awful idea. There is a large influx of homeless teenagers in the northwest, most end up addicted to meth and homeless for life, ensconced in their new, much worse lifestyle.





Stability must be maintained in order for you to pursue the goals you have in life, if you turn to the streets you will spend all your time finding just enough money/food/whatever to get by, being little more than a scavenging animal.
i'd go to a friend's house, where my parents don't know about.


probablyy a guy friend, so they wouldn't suspect anything.


cause i don't tell them about my guy friends.


so yeahhh, that's where i'd go
I always thought i was cool enough to get to an airport and hide in a plane while i go to Europe or something lol. I'd try to get to ireland or london. :P
I would go to the PlayBoy mansion because I can walk there from my house and its beautiful but I couldn't stay because Someone would find me so I'd probably go to one of the square states.
I would camp in the woods for a night then go to a friends house...or I would hide in a cupboard and scare my parents!;)
I would never run away because I love my life but if I did I would take a credit card and go to the mall and I would just sleep in the family lounge by the bathrooms.
i would go to my friends house that my parents didn't know about and if they got a hint about where i was at, i would go to some others friends house
good question, I would run away to like europe, trust me I would find a way to get money and stuff to make it over there
I'd hop on a plane to Venice, Italy, and make my living by being a gondola driver or a glass blower.
I'd take the bus, %26amp;go to City Walk,.. although i have NO idea how to take the bus..








But if not City Walk, I'd Go to Target, Nice %26amp;Safe!, Lol,!(:
i would go to Times Square for the night


then i would hang around there


so my mom wont find me in the crowd.


then ill get hungry and go back home.


:'(


failure
i would probably move in with my boyfriend its like were pratically married
i would go to my boyfirneds house! :) cuz i can take the train and its cheap and i dont think my mom would be able to find me cuz she dosent know where he lives! hahah
Miami
To my brother Bryan's house. Since he's a lot older now and carries more responsibility, he'll probably ship me back home.
id probably just go anywher...like whatever i was into. i wouldn't stay in one place.
Somewhere that wasn't obvious.
Walmart!
Seattle
Realistically I'd go to my friends house.
the californian red woods
A friend's house probably...
i would become a nomad and travel around breaking into vending machines and stealing twinkies and stuff
I would be like most other teens and live on the streets or become a prostitute
My best friends house HAHA.
haha boyfriendds :]
to my boyfriend's apartment....just kidding...i would go to my cousin's house
A friends house
Hm.. Looks like I will be searching for your house tonight
M.J.'s grave

No comments:

Post a Comment