Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What makes MySpace so popular to high school teenagers?

i think that it is so popular because it is another way to become popular. it is like a virtual high school. with cat fihts n gossipWhat makes MySpace so popular to high school teenagers?
i personally can't say... oh wait yes i know someone who is interested in my space and it's because their friends have it. but it's dangerous and i think they need to shut it down because of all the predators out there.information is shared and there are no limits. i wish there was a way to save the youth of the nation and warn them about it but they are to hard headed to understand...(sigh)What makes MySpace so popular to high school teenagers?
I don't know what makes yahoo answers so popular? Its not like I go on myspace every day I just use it to mail people w/out having to type a e-mail address. I like designing pages also.
Creating an identity online and being able to connect with your friends other than person to person and on the phone...





Plus this is the technical age. More and more people are using computers more often, thus something like myspace was bound to happen sooner or later.
its another way to gossip n u get to post sh*t on people's myspaces, find bf's n gf's, make new friends, lose friends, start fights, n kinda f*ck everythin. myspace sucks i dunno wat the big deal about it is.
bootycall!
emo pictures
sex, drugs and instant messages
to meet girls/guys even if they don't know them.one girl met a guy on myspace and ran away to meet him and the police made her get off the plane and go home.some of my friends have a myspace,but I don't. I do not believe in having a myspace, I love my yahoo! and my AOL.
It's just something that they can have fun with its there way for the whole world to see them
i have a myspace, and i only got it to repost bulletins lol

No comments:

Post a Comment