Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does this always seem to happen to you?(Preferably answers from people who aren't teenagers anymore)?

I'm not gonna say much about myself personally, but I'm pretty young and only a teenager, but so far it seems like whenever I like a girl, she doesn't feel the same and whenever somebody likes me I don't really care about them either. Will this keep happening for the rest of my life(I actually wouldn't mind it that much) or will it change? Does this always seem to happen to you?(Preferably answers from people who aren't teenagers anymore)?
one day the right person will come along


just live ur life the best way u can and maybe ull run into her.


:)Does this always seem to happen to you?(Preferably answers from people who aren't teenagers anymore)?
I use to think like that from high school and all through college, it certainly feels that way at times. I suppose it's a matter of figuring out what 'we want' in a girl, but then again it's also the youthful nature of the ones you like or like you.





Won't happen all your life, eventually there will be one you like that likes you back, and you'll be good. The CATCH is though, is to not care anymore about pursuing and love.....crushes will be there, but don't worry about falling in love....worry about getting your life together, get a career, be stable, LIVE for cryin out loud.....once you start doin that....and taking care of yourself, suddenly the ones you like will come around, and then you can work on that relationship.
i'm 22 and it changed for me after I actually graduated from high school. That's when I actually asked the guys I liked if they liked me. They said yes I was just waiting on you 2 ask me out. I would say it's really based on you. You may think you like someone than when you don't see them as often, you realized I really don't like them after all.
no it wont keep going on. its trial and error. eventually you will meet a girl that you like and she likes you just as much, you will connect and it will be perfect! you have to be patient, it takes years to find that perfect match, man i have friends in their 30s and are still searching, still havent even kissed the lips of a woman yet,... so dont give up.
Well Vlad, maybe you should just grow some ba**s and ASK THEM OUT FOR A DATE! (Lol, j/k) I don't feel the same way as you Vlad, and you will probably out grow this. Personally, I've never been through this phase, so maybe I already did, or haven't been there yet.





Jesus Christ, and if you have issues TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS! We can help you too, and it doesn't cost you 5 points to do so.





GAHHH!
That will definitely change. That was my common story when I was in high school. 99% of the girls I liked didn't like me, and 99% of the girls that liked me weren't really my type. Be patient. It'll happen. BTW, I'm 29 years old.
it sounds like you are making yourself too avalible. try not looking for a girl. focus on yourself. it took me till i was 24 too learn this. i had the same problem in high school. when you stop looking and needing a girl they will come around. trust me.
Dude...Its normal.





You probably are just not into the people who are into you. I am the same way.





Don't worry! It won't always be like this. You still are young and tyou still have a life to live
It will happen a lot. It's natural, but it won't happen forever :)


One day you will fall hopelessly in love with a very sweet girl
Firstly,how are u now?


If u are matured enough, u'll know it urself.
itll change someday youll find someone you like and who likes you :D
things will change eventually but for now take one step at a time in life......

No comments:

Post a Comment