Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do black teenagers stand out in Germany?

I want to become a exchange student and go to Germany.I'm African American and about 50 percent Thai,but you wouldn't tell unless you look at eyes and saw how small they could get or such.I'm turning fifteen on October first and I'm worried that I won't fit it because of my skin color.I've heard that they would stare at me.. a lot.Is that true?Do black teenagers stand out in Germany?
I am black, and traveled to every corner of the world, even lived in many places in Europe. The world IS NOT as the media or people tell you. You hear about Nazi in Germany, or racists in Germany. The fact of the matter is, you will meet the MOST tolerant people in Germany regardless of your race or religion, this is 2009 not prior WWII or on. Racism is every where, but NOT in every location that you go to as if it follow you. I have done most of my education in Germany, Italy and France, and the country I WOULD NOT recommend you to live is Italy. Italian are more into the race issue than any other European I have met, following the Russians and the Netherlands. To this day, I have relatives in Sweden and Norway and they LOVE living there, some of them immigrated from the Netherlands to live there.





There are tons of African students in all over Europe, and they are treated equally like any other Europeans, and I was among them.Do black teenagers stand out in Germany?
Just put on a black fedora, glitter glove, black high waters, glittery socks, do the moonwalk and tell them you're name is '; Blanket.';





You'll be surprised at how much they'll love ya! You'll get mobbed!!!





But in GOOD way!
Its probably because of historical reasons. Even though Hitler is dead, he still left a nation of brainwashed people behind!
What do you think?
Sure - they will stare at you - SO????
more then a midget fighting shaq

No comments:

Post a Comment