Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When do Teenagers stop being so moody?

I have 3 teenagers and the older two act a lot worse than my younger teen.{the two oldest are girls too} I would expect my daughters to act a lot better. I was real suprised. so my question is why do girls act worse?When do Teenagers stop being so moody?
Don't know but I do sympathise I have two teenage daughters, both very moody and a husband who acts like a child at times and a 5 year old who has more sense than all of them put together.When do Teenagers stop being so moody?
thats what makes us women and for me my mood has not gotten better yet and im in my 30s.
becayse they are developing and they wanna get out and do what they wanna do
Hormones. And they don't stop being moody.





I was a moody kid, a moody teen, and now I am a moody adult!
Teenagers stop acting moody about age 20.





I'm not sure exactly why girls are worse about this than boys, but I suspect it's for the same chemical reasons women are more prone to depression than men.
Hormones, and if they're girls, the moodiness doesn't ever wear off. It's called PMS
I'm sick of these ';whats wrong with teenagers'; questions. adolescence isn't a disease everyone goes through it, sometimes we can be moody yes, but if you just get off your high horse and remember that you were young also once then maybe you will understand better.
puberty
Girls are much moodier and emotional.
agreed with the first answer. Also, it could be that they are stressed out and that's how they chose to deal with their problems.
When you pull your stick out of your *** and remember YOUR childhood.
As a parent I can say some kids are always moodie and they are changing all the time.


Cause of school and other things going on in there lives. Our children think because were adults we never were kids ourselves and had similar problems. But some kids just go through puberty and they are moodie and some they just stay moodie till they become adults.


After 3 grown kids I have seen and heard it all.


I have to admit its hard but they out grow alot of things in time. Its just hard to let them go throught it. Cause as Mothers we want to fix things and somethings we just can't.
get over it lady wait til they r 20..then kick em out!!!
I will let you know when my 4 stop...if you find out first, please post it!!!
I'm a teen. WE ALL DO IT. sometimes, it's our personality. Sometimes, it's puberty. Other times, we may just be feeling particularly ticked. IT'S OUR NATURAL HORMONE LEVELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment