Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is anyone else tired of hearing about teenagers who ';need'; to lose 3 lbs?

I'm sorry, but if 3 lbs (1 1/3 kg) of belly fat (or wherever you think it is) is your biggest problem, you're gonna have a heck of a time in the real world! Anyone agree?Is anyone else tired of hearing about teenagers who ';need'; to lose 3 lbs?
here here





... what annoys me more than a question like that is the people who actaully give them advice on how to lose weight. I have seen instances where someone was grotesqully underweight and people on here actually give them advice on how to lose it. Attention people ... with a girl is hovering around 90 lbs and she is in her late teens she has a problem and you are going to kill her giving her advice to lose much more weight.Is anyone else tired of hearing about teenagers who ';need'; to lose 3 lbs?
I agree...3lbs. really isn't a issue when you think about all the other drama that they are starting to go through at that age.
Ya i cant wait till they have kids. Try havin that kind extra weight! And afterwards, u gotta really work to get it off. No more days of not caring what u eat an u actually have to bust ur *** n exercise. Have fun with that 3 extra lbs now hunnies!
girl i know how you feel i have to lose 40 pounds just to get my bmi normal but hey what can we do
I think they just do that because it's kind of the ';popular'; thing right now to be trying to lose weight, so they'll find any reason to say they need to. While some may have poor body image and really be worried about the extra 3 pounds, I'm sure there are just as many who are doing it for attention and because they think it's ';cool'; to be on a diet.
Cold as this sounds, I really don't give a damn because the problem typically works itself out. They either become anorexic and whittle away to nothing, or they grow up.
Yes, I'm tired of hearing that. I'm also tired of hearing about everyone's poor body image and self esteem.


Your fat only if you believe you are.


I'm almost ashamed to be a teenager, I'm over 60 pounds overweight, and I don't consider myself fat.


Girls are fine the way they are, if they feel a little chubby, then excersize and eat right.


That's what I've been doing and have lost 10 pounds so far.


I don't see how they can complain about how ';fat'; they are by only 3 pounds. That's not much. Some people dont' even notice that. 3 pounds isn't going to be the thing that makes you fat. I wish girls today weren't so obsessed about their weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment