Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teenagers what traits (good and bad) do you get from your parents?

These are the traits I get from my mom:


Late everywhere we go


Sound sleeper/dosen't want to get out of bed


Hard time talking to people





These are the traits I get from my dad:


My temper


Inpatient


AmbitiousTeenagers what traits (good and bad) do you get from your parents?
From my mom -


Heavy snore-er


OCD [kinda haha]


Uhmm, I can't think of anything else.





My dad died when I was 4 so I don't really remember..


But my mom says -


Flat feet


Looks [eyes, skin, hair color, face]Teenagers what traits (good and bad) do you get from your parents?
Cool question!





From my mom:


*eyes


*love of theater and all-round dramaticness


*singing voice


*straight nose and all-round Native American features, sans high cheekbones





From my dad:


*long dark hair


*bad eyesight


*tendency to sing loudly at the top of our lungs


*aversion to karaoke


*love of TV, golf, tennis, etc.
My mom:


My mother is an alcoholic, so I am 40% more likely to also become an alcoholic.


Drink a lot of coffee.


Like salty foods.


Hazel eyes.


Weird-looking knees.


My dad:


Big feet.


Talk really fast, say ';um,'; ';y'know'; and ';like'; as filler words, and move hands when talking.


Curly hair.
From my mom:


- late everywhere I go


- curse under my breath





From my dad:


- patient-ish


- get pissed off quick


- laziness


- always want the last word in an argument [ sorry Bry, I stole this one from you ]
I have alot of bad traits.


My dads temper


my dads lateness


My dads clumsiness


My dads shyness





Actually the one good trait I have from my dad is


I'm a very giving person, and I don't judge people.





good question! Star for you =)
From my mom:


-Getting sick all the time


-Migraines


-My *short* stature





From my dad:


-Smartness


-OCD


-Impatient-ness


-Ambitious


-My sense of humor/sarcasm
Mom


-------------


Loving


Smartness


Shyness


Honest


Open-mindedness


Short Fuse





Dad


------------


Honey Browns Eyes


Hair


Randomness
From Dad-


- My organisation skills


- My love of stationery :P


- Heavy sleeper


- Likes to be in control





I can't think of anything that I share in common with my mum though
Mum-





Disorganized


Late for everything


Run away from my problems


Paranoid.





Dad-





Hard headed


want the last word in an argument


Night owl


Heavy sleeper


long toes





Star for you! =]
From my mom:





I'm a dreamer


I love writing, reading, + music





From my dad:





Majorly stubborn


Dark hair
i look like my mom but have none of her personality





dad-


doesnt get mad easily but when im mad i am MAD


doesnt care what anyone thinks


loves LOUD music


athletic


loves to sleep
Mom


*Easy to talk to


*Eyes


*Petite





Dad


*Doesn't take peoples BS


*Ambitious


*Confident
I got all the bad stuff, the ugly gene, too tall gene, lazy, blahh i could go on








:/
mom:


good at math


height


dad:


good at science


face :D


lol i really don't know.


i think i am my own person.
mom:


hating it when people chomp their gum





dad: my humor





thats sadly all i can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment