Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I apply ';myself'; in a world full of stupid teenagers?

It's not easy being myself. So please, somebody tell me how to make it easier... Anyway, I'm a teenager too.How do I apply ';myself'; in a world full of stupid teenagers?
It's always hard when you're a teen trying to figure out and express who you are in a world of ';cookie cutter cliques';





Honestly, sometimes it's even hard when you're an adult! My advice is to just continue what you are doing and trust the voice inside of yourself. The world does exist beyond high school and just realize that all of that ';teenage stuff'; doesn't matter in the long run. As hard as it is to externally be yourself, trust the voice within (if that makes sense). It's normally right! ;)





Adolescense is a tough stage but you will get through it. You'll also learn more about yourself each year and it will help you find confidence in trusting who you are inside. Keep the faith!





I hope I helped in some way.... Things will be ok!How do I apply ';myself'; in a world full of stupid teenagers?
what? how do you apply yourself, work hard and ignore them, thats what i do
Just do it!


Be you.


Jump right into it, and don't look back.





You'll respect yourself a lot more for it. And it'll make you realize how stupid and mindless a lot of other teens really are.





Trust me; it gets easier once you're used to being you.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment