Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Am I the only one who thinks that most teenagers are too dramatic?

You only get to be a teen once. I say indulge in it and enjoy having the ability to truly feel your emotions that deeply. Once you reach 'adulthood', you'll be forced to keep it in a lot more....when I was a teenager every little thing was the END OF THE WORLD...and I have only good memories of my friends, my dates and the hilarious stuff in between.Am I the only one who thinks that most teenagers are too dramatic?
no, im a teenager and am dramatic. just got to get over itAm I the only one who thinks that most teenagers are too dramatic?
no i'm a teenager and sometimes it gets just stupid. but i'm dramatic too so i can't really say much
no their are lots of them in my class who are dromatic over littel things
i totally agree lol


just take a look see


at my name
no. everybody i know is B O R I N G .


or else i am WAY dramatic....
Yeap as a teenager!! i am VERY dramatic!!
Probably not....but teens go through a lot of hormone changes and such.
Oh my gosh, no you aren't! I thought I was the only one! Sometimes I can't believe how much the kids at my school carry on about nothing. Boyfriends, friend troubles, you name it. They sure know how to make a mountain out of a mole hill!
nope you're not the only one. most teenagers ARE too dramatic. they also overreact a little too much
Ugh, I know! God, and my friends complain that I cat too mature.
a select few in my grade are quite dramatic
I'm a teenager.....and yet i agree with you


lol


im 13





i guess its cuz of the whole puberty thingy
I do.


And I am a teenager.But wait,I'm dramatic too!
In some parts yes, but sometimes a little drama is really fun. I love to be a drama queen sometimes, for example I am going to react very jumpy when somebody is teasing me, coz i know they like that
Some Are dramatic and some aren't it depends on how they grew up!. Ive seen some adults who are more Dramatic then teens, and high schools more dramatic then the other teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment