Thursday, May 13, 2010

Plz tell me how many of u teenagers have got their hair dyed?

i want to get my hair dyed but everyone is telling me that its harmful and it will damage your hair and that they'll first cut your original hair color by putting bleach on it?


is it really that harmful or dangerous to get your hair dyed?


help me out...Plz tell me how many of u teenagers have got their hair dyed?
well im 16 and i dye my hair....and u dont HAVE to bleach it...i sugggest u dont bleach because that will harm ur hair but dying it is fine and wont damage ur hairPlz tell me how many of u teenagers have got their hair dyed?
Unless your hair is black and you want to dye it lighter or you get blonde highlights they won't bleach your hair first. It's not really harmful to your hair as long as you aren't allergic to any of the ingredients in the dye and you or whoever dyes your hair follows the directions that comes with the dye. A word of caution though, if your hair is black or really dark brown almost black and you put blonde dye on it trying to lighten or it trying to get blonde highlights it will turn a very bright sort of neon colored orange. This has happened to me before several times.
i do. it's not harmful if you do it right and don't over-bleach it or use things with high-ammonia. use more moisturizing dyes and don't fry it by dying it too much or leaving it in too long. there are more natural ways to lighten your hair (sprays and/or sunlight) and im sure i was once recomended a shampoo that gradually lightens/darkens your hair each time you shower. go talk to a cosmotoligist, my sis is one. email me if you'd like @ silentdarkness78756@yahoo.com
im 14... i dyedd by haiir so manyy timess. my natural hair color is dark brown.....





how many times i colored my hairr..





1. highlights


2. orange


3. blonde


4. pink tips


5. red streak


6. back to brown


7 orange highlights


8. black


9. brown


10 light brown wiff black underneath


11. blondee bangs and blonde tipss widd medium brown


....








my hairr iiss kinnaaaa fkced.. UP now.. ii wishh i didnt color it that many timess..u shud color it but not too much








[[ my mom flippedd outt every sinqgle timmeee i colored my haiirr ]]
it depends i dye my hair all the time and it gets damaged yes but other things damage your hair and now days you can get treatments to get your hair normal if you want to dye your hair do it don't listen to what other people think
I dye hair for a living, and mine all the time.


If you do it excessively it is harmful.


I dye/bleach my hair every month.
They don't bleach your hair to dye it unless you have dark hair to begin with, and yes, they're right in saying that it's harmful to your hair because it is.
i personally dont die my hair, because i like my natural colour. 90% of my friends die their hair all the time. it is bad for your hair, mostly if you bleach it.
i have only died the tips of my hair pink once and blue another time.


i chose the tips because you can always get them cut off.
yes,when I was 12. I got my hair dyed blond,witch sucked because it turned red.%26amp; when I was 13 I got choclate blonde highlights...close enough to getting my hair dyed...I guess.LOL.
It does ruin your hair...


So I don't dye it

No comments:

Post a Comment