Thursday, May 13, 2010

What are teenagers listening too?

Please tell me that it's not all Rihanna, Brittenay Spears, or the Jonas Brothers. Are any of you listening to music from the past. From the real roots of rock and roll. There is so much great stuff. Give it a try.What are teenagers listening too?
I listen to Greenday %26amp; Coldplay.


Oh and Metro Station.What are teenagers listening too?
-Rap/Hip-Hop(old school, snap, crunk, gangsta, pop-rap, and alternative rap).





-R%26amp;B(soul, smooth, old school, stuff that's leaning kinda towards hip-hop, and 90's)





-Rock(alternative, grunge, some metal, some classic rock, pop-rock, and hard rock)





-Pop(some 80's, 90's, hip-pop, and stuff made in the last 8 years)
I usually listen to stuff from





Fall out Boy,


Panic! at the disco,


Linkin Park,


Three Days Grace


and other stuff. usually alternative and punk/emo





also stuff in other languages such as japanese.





and no it is not rihana, Brittney Spears of the Jonas Brothers. i got nothing against them but as you can tell. they arn't my style.
Today I listened to...in no particular order...alot of stuff...of lots of genres...





Van Halen...Allman Brothers...Boston...Louie Armstrong...Bob Dylan...ACDC...Def Leppard...When in Rome...Talking Heads...Radiohead...Nirvana...FleetwoodM… Floyd...Steve Miller...The Killers...The Wallflowers...Elton John...Beethoven ...Linkin Park...Utada Hikaru...Metallica...The Beatles...the soundtrack from the sound of music...The Eagles...Kansas...The Cure...oh and I almost forgot my all time fave...QUEEN!





Not necessarily on my ipod or on the radio...but songs from these bands were playing through my head all day...I am particularly fond for the Allman Brothers...love the whole southern rock/blues/Jaimaican influences sound that they have...and don't laugh at my loving Beethoven. If he was alive now you know he would also have a part time job as a rockstar lol...with dramatic pauses in his music...sigh...music today lacks emotion and soul...sorry I tried to edit and it started deleting stuff...
I absolutely LOVE Nirvana/Kurt Cobain I could tell you pretty much anything about him if you asked me. And i also listen to Michael Jackson and im trying to learn how to do the Thriller dance. No I hate the Jonas Brothers and all that other Disney crap. I listen to alot of old bands but Nirvana is definately my number 1.
never would've made it -marvin sapp


hail mary-tupac


do ya bad- yung joc


dirty little secret-all american rejects


it end tonight-dirty little secrets


gucci bandannaa- souljah boy


marco polo - bw/fe sb


thats what you get- paramore








i listen to whatever touches me if i come across a rock old school that touches me in beat or lyrics i'll be sure to play it over and over



Britney Spears? So 1999. lol, mosrly My Chemical Romance, Escape the Fate, MetroStation, Paramore. But the Jonas Brothers? Ew, my little 11 year old sister hates that crap.
im 13





i listen to industrial, a lot of -core stuff, pop punk, alternative rock, and nerdcore hiphop.





yeah not mainstream radio pop
I listen to a lot of stuff from the past.


I'm listening to ABBA right now. :)





Some of the music from today is good as well.
No. I can't stand the oldies music.





It all sounds the same to me.
i listen to some jimi hendrix





i also listen to


rage against the machine and a few old bands
I listen to classic rock like queen and lennon and stuff.I'm 14


☟yeah queen rox☟
i love the jonas brothers! haha


i dont really listen to much old music..


but i like screamo and techno stuff.



i do listen to jonas brothers but not obsessed! lol


also i love kiss just bc my dad.
i listen to led zeppelin, everyone in school thinks I'm weird (I'm 13).



I hate the JoBros.





LOL





I listen to a mix. ;]
We G's listen to, team blackout,musiq soulchild,50 cent,game,jayz,nas,etc
i listen what i have in my ipod
they listen to sh!t

No comments:

Post a Comment