Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When and why did it become the style for teenagers to like PIZZA!!?

is or has it been like this in the UK?





do you think people really like Pizza that much?





why so?When and why did it become the style for teenagers to like PIZZA!!?
EVERYONE loves pizza :DWhen and why did it become the style for teenagers to like PIZZA!!?
I don't actually like pizza at all and I'm 15 (:





I guess because people generally think it tastes good, it's fast and easy to make not to mention you get pizza hut and such so its always easy to have a pizza
a hell of a long time ago mostly cuz it tastes good and pizza places have an atmosphere that me and my fellow teenagers enjoy to be in.
I love pizza!





Merry Christmas!





鈾?CupCake 鈾?...





=)
I love good pizza.


I'm italian :)


everyone eats pizza
Ever since those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles started it, it begun a world-wide craze for Pizza.
BECAUSE A PIZZA IS ITALIAN AND HAS CHEESE LIKE A LASUANUEYA
i liked pizza before anybody else.





the just wanted to copy me.
pizza is a world reknowned italian dish.
Ermm, everyone loves pizza, not just teens!





:D
well ppl in general like pizza not just teenagers
cause pizza is awesome! and healthy!
because its delicioso!
I love pizza? jus good and tastes nice :D
Jeez get with the times man...

No comments:

Post a Comment