Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where to do vacation with teenagers?

I am looking for ideas for a 3-4 day vacation for 4 teenagers and two parents. We are in Dallas TX area and would like to drive to this destination. Its durign Spring Break and we want to avoid beaches due to heavy college/spring break crowd. Any ideas welcome! TIAWhere to do vacation with teenagers?
Vacation WITH teenagers? Isn't that an oxymoron?Where to do vacation with teenagers?
Hi Tia,





I can't help you because I am over on the East Coast (Blue Ridge, GA). But if you are traveling with teenagers (I have 3 kids), I do suggest exploring the possibility of renting a vacation home vs a hotel room. It truly makes the vacation so much more enjoyable for all when everyone can spread out and relax! Many have game rooms,hot tub, etc....





Good Luck and Have Fun!
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment