Thursday, May 13, 2010

Would you agree that even teenagers , close to the age of twenty,?

are irresistable when they are not only extremely sexy, but funny, quick-witted, smart, mature, and confident...I think it is impossible to resist someone like this! Unless they look like little children and are 13.Would you agree that even teenagers , close to the age of twenty,?
Teenagers tend to be less mature (physically and emotionally); they're somewhere between childhood and adulthood.Would you agree that even teenagers , close to the age of twenty,?
';Oh, geez, have you ever met any real teenagers???





We're bratty, spoiled, obnoxious, have bad teeth, spotty faces, are completely and totally just in our ';awkward'; stages, think ';Your mom'; and ';That's what she said'; are the two funniest phrases ever created, and, most teenagers think they're ';not normal.'; It's really not attractive at all to me.';





That has got to be one of the truest statements I have ever heard. I swear I hear ';that's what she said'; 50 times a day.


100% agreed
Oh, geez, have you ever met any real teenagers???





We're bratty, spoiled, obnoxious, have bad teeth, spotty faces, are completely and totally just in our ';awkward'; stages, think ';Your mom'; and ';That's what she said'; are the two funniest phrases ever created, and, most teenagers think they're ';not normal.'; It's really not attractive at all to me.





Tangerine Umbrella - Thanks! =)
Yes, but it is SO hard to find one like that. Most of us are in the awkward stage. I can't wait to be twenty to twenty three so I can look more like a man..





I'm so...strarstruck, baby could you blow my heart up
Depends on the person and personality to me. There not always all those characteristics.
duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment