Sunday, May 9, 2010

I had a daughter with my girlfriend when we were teenagers however we gave her up because we were yough -?

she passed away a month ago she was married for 5 years should we meet with her husband and ask him about her (the daughter we never met) or would that be too obb?I had a daughter with my girlfriend when we were teenagers however we gave her up because we were yough -?
I would say yes.... clear a few things up. I don't see how it could hurt at all.


I hope all goes well with you, good luck!I had a daughter with my girlfriend when we were teenagers however we gave her up because we were yough -?
That's a tough decision. First off, I'm sorry for your loss. Secondly, it's unfortunate that you didn't get a chance to get to know her as she grew up. Lastly, it's a tough call, bec if you approach her husband now of all times, he might not react well to your sudden concern...if you feel that it would help you in some way to know about her life, I would approach him at a later time and just allow him to mourn his loss. If it's closure you're looking for, you might want to visit her at the cemetery.
No. I work in a funeral home and we had a case where the mother abandoned ';child X'; and her siblings when she was younger.... the woman (child X) died and had a husband and family that told the mother to stay away and do not show up to the visitation or funeral. We were ordered to keep her out. So people will talk about you, and it is best that if you had no prior contact to just stay away.... believe me!
If she was adopted that means she was no longer your daughter. If you never met her during her lifetime there is no reason for you to butt into her widowed husband's life now.
I'm not sure what to think of this question, but your other questions raise questions.


You're married yet have a fiance. You have a ton of daughter questions too.


My gut says BS. Sorry guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment