Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think when you pass two teenagers sitting alone at the beach?

me and my boyfriend were at the beach today just sitting there and we got some looks from the people that passed us, and im curious about the thoughts that went through their heads! :) thanks!What do you think when you pass two teenagers sitting alone at the beach?
I would think, ';Hey, there's two teenagers sitting on the beach.';What do you think when you pass two teenagers sitting alone at the beach?
Probably, ';What are they doing?';





If you were just sitting there, it would raise some questions, but if you were talking or something, I wouldn't give it a second thought.
I get a little jealous because I'm miserable and alone hahaa...but then why would I be at the beach in the first place if I'm alone? I hope I wasn't there to do anything drastic uh oh...keep me away from the rocks.
I think:


';I wish i could have that. How come a hot guy like that will be with that ugly girl but not me? I mean I'm pretty!! Hmmm...I really want to find love';
People are always going to assume the worst. Teens get bad raps, even if they are doing nothing wrong.
Hotdog...
9 months later...
oooooooooooo!





;)
babies
It doesnt really bother me as I'm not that far gone from being a teenager..I'm 20. So, it really wouldn't bother me.
What are those whippersnappers up to?
just two teenagers hanging out nothing weird or odd there.
I'd think you were high. but who cares it's your decision to be on the beach high or whatever your doing.
they are about to have sex
cute =]
'i wonder what's going to happen tonight.'
I wonder if they are going out?








That's about it...
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment