Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whats the youngest age that most gyms allow for teenagers to lift weights?

i am 14yrs old and im planning on joining the football team but i dont know if they will let me lift weights at the gym (not the school gym) because im planning on going alone after school and i would like to know if they will allow me to lift weights without being with an adultWhats the youngest age that most gyms allow for teenagers to lift weights?
I think most gyms have a parent consent form one of your parents can fill out. After that you should be good to go. I would just call the gym you plan on going to and ask.Whats the youngest age that most gyms allow for teenagers to lift weights?
Just don't go all out on the weights. Lift weights, but speak to someone about a suitable plan first. Your bones are still growing. If you put too much stress on them you will stunt your growth. Don't max out on weights until you are at least 16. Good luck.
you will have to call and ask them. I know I joined my first gym at 13 and that was 25 years ago...
I know at 24 hour fitness you have to be like thirteen or older, just with the parental consent form that probably says if you drop a dumbell on your pinky toe that you won't sue them for ten trillion dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment