Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who agrees with me, that gossip girl is a great show for teenagers?

i think it is, it deals with everything we go through sure its about rich preps but its a great show, made me understand my parents more, not want to do dr*gs or have s*x until im ready =)Who agrees with me, that gossip girl is a great show for teenagers?
i dont know.


its depending how the teenager chooses to interpret it, some may want to do those things to experience it and some (like you) will look at it from a learning point of view.





Personally, i've been through the drugs/alcahol/sex fiasco so that doesn't interest me in the show. But the really hot guys do: Penn Badgley %26amp; Chace Crawford are soo hott! The music on the show is soo cool, and the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment