Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are teenagers becoming more vain, (around the age of fourteen.)?

I would just like you to express your feelings thank you.Are teenagers becoming more vain, (around the age of fourteen.)?
Of course they are. They are wanting to catch the eye of the cute boys in school so they are wanting to make themselves look pretty. I remember spending an hour in the bathroom trying to get my naturally curly hair to behave, putting on makeup, choosing my clothes carefully just for that reason.Are teenagers becoming more vain, (around the age of fourteen.)?
Very vain. I'm 13 and I fight with my parents all the time. They always say how they never disrespected their parents. I hate that because the only reason that they wouldn't be disrespectful was because they would get the belt or a spanking. It's not like they didn't hate their parents on the inside. I'm tired of the baby boomers being such PERFECT little children. Give me a break!
only cuz of boys/girls and peer pressure. if your in school, your bound to be picked on about something, hair, eyes, skin ANYTHING. the slightest imperfection is picked on by idiots. and im 14 and anything but vain :)
well i wouldnt say vain. but more self concious. middle school and highschool is tough! people judge you...and plus, there are lots of cute boys. of course theyre gonna spend some more time infront of the mirror!
I think it's actually a little younger than that, like around 12/13.
Not vain but conscious of their appearance, yes

No comments:

Post a Comment