Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ideas for a teenagers Christmas party?

I'm allowed to have a party at my house. With probably about 20-30 people maybe more idk. It will be with me and my friends. We are in high school. It will be a Christmas party.


Can you give me lots of ideas and advice please?Ideas for a teenagers Christmas party?
Beer.. and more beer.


I recommend using a beer bong those are fun!


Also you could buy a few grams of weed, with 30 people... 5 grams should be


good enough. I recommend using a can pipe.





Have a great Christmas you will never remember!Ideas for a teenagers Christmas party?
Do a chinese gift exchange! Tell everyone to bring a small gift, already wrapped. Set all the gifts on a table and then at the end of the party draw numbers to see who gets to pick a present first. NO cheating! Then everyone comes home with a gift! Fun!?!
How about a secret santa? Those are fun!
-Secret Santa!!! Set a price limit. Tell them to bring the present to the party, wrapped with the receiver's name on it.


-Decorations!!


-Christmas music.


-Candy canes wrapped in bows for everyone.


-Give everyone crazy socks or something random or funny.


-Have fun!!
First of all, invite me.


Second, just play a mixture of the latest hits and the biggest christmas hits. Have lots of snack food like crisps and nuts, have lots of space, and make sure the room you're staying in is decorated for the christmas season. And please, no booze, i hate it when my friends get pissed around me.
one you NEED NEED jingle bells rock also you should also get parody songs of things like Rudolf the red nose rain dear or the 12 days of Christmas.


I know it sounds corny but a disco ball would look relay cool if the room was full of Christmas lights. Get chips cheese crackers the works and nothing beats a karaoke contest for laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment