Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do teenagers wear aprons arund the house?

I am not a teenager but I think they wear clothes around the house - like most people.Do teenagers wear aprons arund the house?
If I had to help with cooking that might damage my clothes and I or my family was on a strict budge and I knew the clothes wouldn't be replaced, I'd wear an apron.....or it'd go change into clothes that could be damaged and it wouldn't matter.Do teenagers wear aprons arund the house?
Eh, I don't think most do.


...I don't think most people in general do anymore.
Only if they insist to helping their mothers preparing meals.
No need really, they don`t do anything do they?
i loved to wear mine. working in a kitchen i always had one on i dont think its cool and it saves your clothes from getting messy....
I myself being 17 have never in my live worn an apron around the house nor do I kow of anybody my age or within the teens that has...I guess we are too lazy and think we are too cool for aprons
If you are a messy cook like I am, you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment