Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Any other teenagers tired of their life?

My mom is constantly trying to force me to accept this guy Larry as my dad. If it wasn't enough to take the one positive thing in my life(programming software) now she's trying to collect child support(I'm 16 years old). We did a DNA test to see if Larry was my dad and the results came back corrupted. Despite this she continues to claim the DNA test was perfectly fine. Add high blood pressure and ongoing mental issues= disasterAny other teenagers tired of their life?
I've been there!





I've gotten over it now that I'm an adult!Any other teenagers tired of their life?
same here my dad is going to jail for holding a gun up to my moms face i miss him even tho i hate him nd then i was bullied this whole school yr at my new school nd my moms bf is trying to make me nd my bro do a bunch of chores that we shouldnt be forced to do (unless were paid for it) nd he was all mad cause i lied to him wow he must have never been a teenager cant wait til his child is a teen then he'll know how us teens are lol im also tired of my life being so borring
I get tired of life often...last year I was sick of being bullied 24/7...this year I'm sick of being led on and having no idea who my friends are.





Want me to tell you why I live though? To get back at the people who have hurt me. To be able to laugh in their faces a few years on. Yes, I am selfish, and yes, I am living for revenge. At least it keeps me alive though...
I'm tired of my life too. My dad just died a month ago and i found out my boyfriend was moving the day after everything happened with my dad. Nothing ever seems to go right.
Lmao ~ yeah I am.





My life = computer, xbox 360, sleeping, reading, eating.





SO boring. And I can't do much since I'm hardly allowed out. Maybe like once a week only.. %26gt;__________%26lt;
Oh sure we get tired of life and as crappy as living seems, it goes on and eventually it gets better; thats a promise.





I hope your life gets better (:





%26amp;%26amp; I know it will.
Life is too short, so love the one you got, cause you might get run over or you might get, shot.
Im just really tired of how strict my dad is especially since Im 18. but he says if I dont like it then I should move out
life sucks
hey my life iz way worse im sick of it 2 jus b happy ur life isnt mine

No comments:

Post a Comment