Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is it possible for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 15 to really experience the feeling of love?

Sure. You can love your parents, your friends, your sibilings... but that's not what you mean, is it?


Let me ask you something on a more practical front. Does this teen really think that they will date said lover for ten years or so until their old enough to logically get married? At that age, kids can't afford/physically keep up with the demands of children of their own. Dating is an explosive aspect... maybe instead if they truely think it could work between them they should try ';courting'; instead. (someone you are ';courting'; or ';dating'; is not your spouse, so why is it such a bad thing that someone who has not decided and is not wearing a ring to keep their options open? if the partener really cared, they would want their significant other to be happy with or without them.) 13 to 15 is not too young to love, just too immature to make concrete decicions. they're not done changing into who they're going to be, trust me.Is it possible for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 15 to really experience the feeling of love?
They can experience the feeling, but the feeling is usually based on the need to feel it, rather than anything spectacularly special or ';right'; about the object of their affections. I doubt whether many 13 to 15-year-olds understand how much of the ';feeling'; is due to the biological urge to reproduce. (Until it's too late, of course, and they've already reproduced with someone totally unsuitable to them as a partner)





The human body wants to make babies, whether you do yourself or not, and your brain will supply you with an intense feeling of love in order to make the babies happen. The brain will also do things like make you forget your birth control pills, or make you put on the condom wrong, or believe the stupidest urban myths imaginable, for the same reasons. Most young kids are no match for Mother Nature. They're practically defenseless.





My mother and father started dating when they were 15, got married after college, and will have been married 52 years next month---but they grew up in a time when there were societal controls in place to prevent kids from giving into their biology left and right. The whole idea then was to get to know each other, very well, over several years, in public rather than private ways. Things are different today, and definitely not for the better.Is it possible for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 15 to really experience the feeling of love?
Yes. Don't look down on them, everybody, just because you've all supposedly 'got to know yourself'. We're all as confused as we were when we were 13/14/15. You don't have to understand yourself to love someone/thing - love is confusion. 'Adults' seem to think their love is more potent because they can rationalise it - nothing compares to the pure (in the sense that it hasn't yet been tarnished by experience) and indescribable, confusing and tormenting almost-proto-love that a young teen has.





I agree that it may not be as focused as a more mature love - there doesn't ever seem to be a strong commitment (which is an adult virtue anyway) - but there are always intense feelings. Love, surely, is about feelings, not circumstance.
Absolutely. Just because they're not adults doesn't mean they're not capable of loving just as hard as adults. It's not necessarily a ';mature'; love because most of the things that are fought over that young are pointless. I definitely think when a teenager loves, they do it with all the intensity of someone fifteen years their senior.
Maybe, maybe not. Some people mature faster than others, girls mature faster than boys, etc. I am yet to experience the feeling of love and I am 17. Some teens say they are in love, but wait till a better, hotter guy/girl comes along and makes eye contact Then they might not be so faithful.
there are 5 different kinds of Love.


1. Love of your God.


2. Love of your parents and siblings.


3. Love of a Best Friend.


4. Love of a best friend that becomes a future companion


5. Love of a pet dog or cat or animal.





Depends on many factors, how long you have know this person and your maturity level. At age 15, I had just met my wife to be at 15, and even though I did not know she was the one. In time our love grew from 3 to 4 by age 18
There are all different types of love...There is love like WOW I LOVE THOSE SHOES! And it ranges to wow I love this person and want to be with them forever...The thing is when you are young distinguishing the different types of love is the hardest part I wouldn't go as far to say that they can't feel love but sometimes they might mistake true love for lust and so forth only time can tell if love is true! :)
yes it is possible who says theres an age limit on love?? its dumb when adults say your to young to be in love because really they dont know what we feel!yes it is a different kind of love because as you grow up you mature and can take things a little more seriously but it can all start at what ever age you choose to fall!
No. I'm glad you asked though. Most claim they do, when really it is just a strong feeling of like and lust. You won't know what love is until you completely know who you are, know who the person is- aside from seeing them in school, text and phone calls.
no one can say,


everyone matures at different paces.





i will say however when i was that age i THOUGHT i was in love


but years later when i actually did experience love and got married


what i was feeling then was not true love.
Yes it is; I met the boy I loved/love when I was 13, and I knew I loved him at 14. And now I'm 16, and those feelings were 100% true; but were over, so yeah.


Also; I loved him and was in love with him.


Theres a difference.
Yes I think it is possible for teenagers to be in love but i think when adults just say teens cant possibly no what love is they are just worried they are not mature enough to deal with love but I do think it is more than possible.
Yes. My auntie and uncle met when my auntie was 13 and my uncle 15. When my auntie was 16 they got pregnant and had their first child and now their 51 and 53 and still going strong with 3 kids %26amp; 6 grandkids (: So they've been together for nearly 40 years (:
i believe so but...





at the same time as teens we tend to say we love someone after dating for a week, which is absolutely bull crap.





it just really depends on the situation...sometimes, yes it really is love. other times, its just lust.
I think it's possible, but it doesn't happen too often. If the two people are mature, and they know how to handle their relationship, then yes, it think its possible.
YES becos matuerity start from 12 for gils while 15 for boys that time they start to have feelings of love and is recomended to saperet there beds fron each orther.
yeah but as long as it does not lead to sexual confrontations then its safe ang sensical, just as long as you dont do anything stupid because of it and it inspires you to grow deeper in your knowledge then it could be.
Yes. We're human beings, not a different species. But the majority of the time, it's just crushes and likes, not deep love.
i think yes,,,,it just probably wont last as you ootgrow each other and change so much.I remember my first love and I was 15,,,he broke my heart,,and Im 33 now,,but i still remember like it was yesturday!
They can experience love but they lack the maturity to build lasting romantic relationships.
I meet my husband when I was 15 years old so I think it can happen, we have been together almost 6.5 years. It doesnt happen a lot though.
yes but there is a greater chance that it is not love. maybe teens just experiences these new feelings and are mistaking it to be love.
Course it is I am 14 I have experienced it...





YOU could say it's just a teenage crush, but it definitely wasn't
Absolutely! Just because were young doesn't mean we don't have feelings.





I'm 15 and been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I met him when I was 13 and I love him with all my heart.
yes it is very possible my aunt and uncle first fell in love when they were 13 they are now 55 and still in love so yes it is good luck
They might think they are in love but they will realise in a few years time it actually was nothing like it!
Yeah but it's mostly puppy love.


There is no age put on love and no noe can tell you how you feel but you.
Its possible... but sometimes love can be blind :P Its easy to think your in love... but maybe you just like them A LOT haha :]
I suppose. Love is not about age. We can experience it in teenage years to even the old ages of 70+
It's called infatuation or lust. Not love.
No. It is not possible. Because teens just try and say there in true love to there other just to stay with em.

No comments:

Post a Comment