Thursday, May 13, 2010

Any cool projects happening? for teenagers or young adults?

im bored and just wondering if anyone knows of anything cool happening. a wicked group of people trying to make a difference? inspiring people on a mission- such as the buried life? or something like invisible children raising awareness?Any cool projects happening? for teenagers or young adults?
If you're looking for cool projects, start one around your community. I know some students at my school have started a new club and their first project is to raise money for kids in Africa with malaria. I'm starting up a project in my community as well. I'm petitioning to add a sandbox to my local playground. Doesn't seem like very much but it is to me. Try volunteering at hospitals or at your local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment